Outbound Sales Representative
Reference Code: CE02 | Maroussi, Attiki, Greece
- Outreach to ideal customer profile target prospects using a mix of telephone calls, email, and other communication mediums.
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling message, and consistent follow up.
- Educate and develop leads to turn them into qualified opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in our CRM system.
- Collaborate with teammates and management to aid in the continued success of the sales team.
- Provide feedback on market trends and industry specific needs, trends, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- One to three years of successful experience in a high activity sales development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- Love for technology is a must!
- Deep understanding of the cloud business is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management skills; well-developed listening skills
- Motivated, driven and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in CRM systems and MS Office
- Private Insurance Program
- Bonus scheme
- Professional Training
- Multinational environment
- Excellent career path to a fast-moving sector