Submit A Ticket
Submit a problem to us:
Use this request type if you wish to report an undesired behaviour of the platform (i.e, a bug)
Request help configuring the interworks.cloud platform:
This request is for technical questions regarding how to configure the platform.
Request help for deploying the interworks.cloud platform:
This request is for questions regarding the deployment of the platform.
Have questions about making the most out of the interworks.cloud platform?
This request is for general questions regarding how the the interworks.cloud platform should be setup to achieve a particular goal.
Submit an idea or a feature:
This request is for making suggestions for new features.
Submit a Ticket
- Go to the support site
- Click on Submit a request link on the top menu
- Complete the form and click Submit
- Upon submission (regardless which way you use), you will receive a confirmation email that your ticket has been submitted./li>
Monitoring Ticket Progress
When you will submit a ticket, the ticket will be in status open. When a support team member replies, you will be notified by email.
- Login to the support portal
- Click on your name in the upper right corner and click My Activities.
- You will see any open tickets
- By clicking on a ticket, you can see the last reply from the support team and you can add any comments.
- From the ticket details page you can add comments or attachments. These will be automatically sent to the support agent when you click submit